This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: warning fix
- To: bosch at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: Patch: warning fix
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 01 16:56:42 EST
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
We might as well get rid of the confusing word minumum altogether.
"string length `%d' is greater than the length `%d'
ISO C%d compilers are required to support"
And while we're at it, let's change the quoting to either parens or
remove it: I've been meaning to say this for a while.