This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gen-num-limits runs forever on GNU/Linux/sparc (Red Hat Linux 6.2)
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: gen-num-limits runs forever on GNU/Linux/sparc (Red Hat Linux 6.2)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 01 Feb 2001 22:47:06 +0100
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <200101311557.f0VFvCR04089@debye.wins.uva.nl> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com> writes:
| On Feb 1, 2001, Gabriel Dos Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
| > Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com> writes:
| > [...]
| > | Tested on sparc-unknown-linux-gnu, with and without -DHAVE_SIGSETJMP.
| > | The latter compiled, but would never complete, as before. Ok to
| > | install?
| > Alexandre, can't it be possible to detect HAVE_SIGSETJUMP through
| > autoconf? I would prefer an autocoonf-based solution.
| Well... Sure it is. I just didn't think it was worth the trouble.
| We'd have to start #including <config.h> in gen-num-limits.cc, for
Hmm, I think at some point, gen-num-limits.cc (which needs a clean up)
would require more collaboration from the compiler, so #including a
<config.h> isn't a big deal.