This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Reverse SUPPORTS_INIT_PRIORITY Change to iris6.h
- To: Jeffrey Oldham <oldham at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Reverse SUPPORTS_INIT_PRIORITY Change to iris6.h
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 14:49:27 -0500
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010201103015.A30364@codesourcery.com>
On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 10:30:15AM -0800, Jeffrey Oldham wrote:
> not supported but flag_gnu_linker is nonzero. I was not aware that
> this flag indicates the linker will run constructors placed in the
> .init section, not whether the gnu linker is used.
Yuck. If that is indeed the case, the name of that flag variable ought
to be changed to something more accurate. I've been under the impression
all this time that flag_gnu_linker indicated that -- go figure -- the GNU
linker was in use.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.