This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: F-O-M (was: Patch for old FAQ links)
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: F-O-M (was: Patch for old FAQ links)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:58:10 -0700
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org.
> I suggest freezing the F-O-M (so no more changes can be made to it),
Done (I think). Contact me directly if you want the moderator keys.
> getting a statement from the FSF on what the copyright requirements are on
> a FAQ that's included in GCC distributions,
What precisely are you looking for? Copyright requirements for contributions?
Or the copyright to put on the FAQ itself?
> and putting up the change history of the F-O-M somewhere.
I'm not sure what you mean by this either -- do you mean you want all the
FOM RCS files? Or just a statement about the decision we're making?