This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: doc update
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Subject: Re: doc update
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 15:08:26 +0000
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> I was going to put this in, but thought people might want to save it
> for some obscure top me reason... So, I'll ask instead... The choice
> was removed in Aug 99, I don't see a reason to keep it in the docs,
> does anyone else, or is it ok to remove?
OK. The flag doesn't even exist in configure any more. The docs
shouldn't mention it if it isn't there.