This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: doc update
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:55:55 -0800 (PST)
I was going to put this in, but thought people might want to save it
for some obscure top me reason... So, I'll ask instead... The choice
was removed in Aug 99, I don't see a reason to keep it in the docs,
does anyone else, or is it ok to remove?
Doing diffs in .:
*** ./configure.html.~1~ Thu Feb 1 06:48:14 2001
--- ./configure.html Thu Feb 1 06:52:13 2001
*************** GCC. A partial list of supported <tt>op
*** 78,91 ****
<li> <tt>--enable-shared</tt> -- Build shared versions of the C++ runtime
libraries if supported <tt>--disable-shared</tt> is the default.
- <li> <tt>--enable-haifa</tt> -- Enable the new Haifa instruction scheduler
- in the compiler; the new scheduler can significantly improve code on some
- <br>For EGCS 1.0.x releases <tt>--disable-haifa</tt> is the default on all
- platforms except the HPPA.
- <br>For newer releases <tt>--disable-haifa</tt> is the default on all
- platforms except the alpha, hppa, powerpc, rs6000, SPARC and m32r.
<li> <tt>--with-gnu-as</tt> -- Specify that the compiler should assume the GNU
assembler (aka gas) is available.
--- 78,83 ----