This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Error handling change
- To: jason at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Error handling change
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 01 08:49:52 EST
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Then that should be specified in the comment above fatal. Certainly
various areas of the compiler have distinguished between fatal errors and
internal compiler errors (which are also fatal) for a while now.
I'm working on cleaning this up. There are actually very few of the
former that I can see.