This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: F-O-M (was: Patch for old FAQ links)
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: F-O-M (was: Patch for old FAQ links)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:29:00 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> You were going to clean up the F-O-M but then stopped to await the future
> of F-O-M versus FAQ. Are you willing to perform this conversion?
I suggest freezing the F-O-M (so no more changes can be made to it),
getting a statement from the FSF on what the copyright requirements are on
a FAQ that's included in GCC distributions, and putting up the change
history of the F-O-M somewhere. Then I'll look at this, but no guarantees
I'll do the conversion.
Joseph S. Myers