This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Re: Another weird sparc solaris 2.8 compiler error
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: [patch] Re: Another weird sparc solaris 2.8 compiler error
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 02:03:06 -0800
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, Edgar Villanueva <EVillanueva at dynamicsoft dot com>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com> <3A790CDB.BA8DC4C6@albatross.co.nz>
On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 08:14:35PM +1300, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> > Which would be bug. Who exactly does generate this "class =" thingie? Do
> > we really need it? And why had that worked before?
ASM_OUTPUT_DEF. Try ".set class, thingie" instead.