This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Enabeling libgc builds.
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: [PATCH] Enabeling libgc builds.
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:37:14 -0800
- Reply-to: apbianco at cygnus dot com
I'm checking this patch in. It lets one build libgcj (libffi+boehm-gc+
libjava.) It also makes gcj aware of libgcj.jar (replacing
libgcj.zip.) The toplevel ChangeLog entry mentions the import.
libgcj will completely build only if `target-libjava' is removed from
this line in toplevel configure.in:
# Remove more programs from consideration, based on the host or
# target this usually means that a port of the program doesn't
# exist yet.
Right now the tree doesn't build at all. Nevertheless I'm going to
send an announcement about the import and availability of the three