This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Tree checking failure in C++
- To: aph at cygnus dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Tree checking failure in C++
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 00 09:22:40 EDT
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
+ /* Don't crash if the comparison was erroneous. */
+ if (TREE_CODE (arg0) == ERROR_MARK || TREE_CODE (arg1) == ERROR_MARK)
+ return const0_rtx;
Sometimes the test is done this way, but sometimes it's done as
a comparison with error_mark_node. We should standardize on
one of them. My vote is for this one since I think it's clearer.