This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Your last change to init.c doesn't build
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Your last change to init.c doesn't build
- From: grahams <grahams at rcp dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:02:31 +0100
- References: <20000411133013M.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Your latest check in for gcc/cp/init.c doesn't build.
It looks like you missed the 3rd binfo parameter for
build_dtor_call because the routine is using a binfo
variable which isn't defined and the only call to
build_dtor_call is passing 4 parameters the 3rd of
which is a NULL_TREE;
I suspect build_dtor_call needs a 3rd tree binfo parameter.