This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
AIX 4.3 needs NM_FOR_TARGET as well
- To: Jeffrey Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: AIX 4.3 needs NM_FOR_TARGET as well
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 17:59:22 -0400
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
Sigh. The multilib libraries in gcc subdirectory did not need
NM_FOR_TARGET and that was not defined in gcc/Makefile.in but the
top-level libraries do (when building _G_config.h). I have committed that
change to the mainline sources and it will need to be included in a minor
release if not this first release. Do we have a known bugs location yet?