This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: More Dwarf2 issues]
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: Re: More Dwarf2 issues]
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:42:09 -0700
- cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
> * integrate.c (integrate_decl_tree): Make the DECL_ABSTRACT_ORIGIN
> the most distant ancestor, not the immediate parent.
I approve of the patch.
However, I think it is incomplete, because there are other places that
set DECL_ABSTRACT_ORIGIN. I think we should change all of them at the same
time rather than just one of them.
If we only change one of them, then we should at least document the fact
that the change is incomplete, and document which behaviour of the two is
the intended one.