This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-CVS19980830 sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 bootstrap failure + patch
- To: davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com
- Subject: Re: egcs-CVS19980830 sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 bootstrap failure + patch
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:40:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
> From: "David S. Miller" <email@example.com>
> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 21:10:27 -0400 (EDT)
> From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I had some trouble compiling the trunk (checked out on 8/30) on
> sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 using cc for stage1. This was due to the use of 1U
> which the KNR compiler couldn't understand. I fixed this and also a
> warning about an & being ignored.
> Okay to install?
> Yes, feel free to commit.
> David S. Miller
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
email@example.com Icon CMT Corp.