This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A patch for memory leak
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: A patch for memory leak
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:24:41 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m0yx0dy-000266C@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> There is a memory leak in regclass. nregs is not a constant across
> H.J. Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
> To fix g++.robertl/eb83.C.
> Thu Jul 16 17:48:11 1998 H.J. Lu (email@example.com)
> * regclass.c (regclass): Call allocate_reg_info first.
You haven't provided any real information about the problem, so I'm
not doing anything with this patch.
Note that whatever bug you were trying to fix *may* have been fixed by
some of rth's changes to regclass.c. Of course, it's impossible to tell
since you've provided no real information about the bug you were trying