This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am
- To: mark at markmitchell dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:34:56 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808310003.RAA16355@smtp.earthlink.net>you write:
> Thanks; now I see what you mean. How about the attached version instead.
> Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
> Mark Mitchell Consulting http://www.markmitchell.com
> Tue Aug 25 13:15:51 1998 Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
> * configure.in: If the native compiler is GCC use $(WARN_CFLAGS)
> even in stage1.
> * Makefile.in: Likewise.
Seems reasonable to me.