This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-CVS19980830 sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 bootstrap failure + patch
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Subject: Re: egcs-CVS19980830 sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 bootstrap failure + patch
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 21:37:28 -0700
- CC: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199808310110.VAA05546@caip.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 21:10:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <email@example.com>
I had some trouble compiling the trunk (checked out on 8/30) on
sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 using cc for stage1. This was due to the use of 1U
which the KNR compiler couldn't understand. I fixed this and also a
warning about an & being ignored.
Okay to install?
Yes, feel free to commit.
David S. Miller