This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Critical Aix bootstrap error...
- To: Stefan Westerfeld <stefan at space dot twc dot de>
- Subject: Re: Critical Aix bootstrap error...
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 18:59:38 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808241920.VAA32212@space.twc.de>you write:
> I am unsure wether compiling goes well when the LANG variable is en_EN,
> since I have not tried to do a complete build unter these circumstances.
It should. But I don't actually know.
> --- Suggested fix:
> Include a small test on the start of fixincludes, which echoes a pattern
> that absolutely should match through egrep, and one pattern that should
> not match.
Why not just force LANG to en_EN as the first action of fixincludes?
I suspect there are many pitfalls in the configure subsystem as well
as fixincludes when LANG is set. :(