This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HAVE_VPRINTF redefinition warnings for NetBSD
- To: Krister Walfridsson <cato at df dot lth dot se>
- Subject: Re: HAVE_VPRINTF redefinition warnings for NetBSD
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 17:21:57 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.980821235059.18427Bemail@example.com>you wrte:
> Bootstrapping egcs (both the release branch and the main line source)
> on NetBSD gives you tons of warnings that HAVE_VPRINTF being redefined
> (it's defined both in auto-host.h and xm-netbsd.h)
This was actually the last thing in the generic xm-netbsd.h file, so
I just removed the file and changed the CPU/xm-netbsd.h files to not
try and include it.
In general, most of the stuff in the xm-* files should be handled
by autoconf and we should be trying to remove useless xm files as
we convert more and more things to autoconf tests.