This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 26 Aug 1998 03:15:40 -0700
- Cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Jeff Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.02A.email@example.com>
>>>>> Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On 25 Aug 1998, Jason Merrill wrote:
>> I tend to use
>> -Wall -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-char-subscripts -Wno-implicit -Wno-unused
> Hmm... According to my reading of the info pages and c-decl.c
> -Wsign-compare is not implied by -Wall.
Nope, you're right. Looks like it's implied by -W, via twisty little