This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 11:37:18 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Jeff Law <law at cygnus dot com>
On 25 Aug 1998, Jason Merrill wrote:
> I tend to use
> -Wall -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-char-subscripts -Wno-implicit -Wno-unused
Hmm... According to my reading of the info pages and c-decl.c
-Wsign-compare is not implied by -Wall.
Am I missing something here?
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology