This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can not find README.gnat
- To: Pierre Habraken <Pierre dot Habraken at ujf-grenoble dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Can not find README.gnat
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:18:39 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <35E2BAE2.939CE2EB@ujf-grenoble.fr>you write:
> I have just downloaded egcs 1.0.3a for compiling Ada code.
> I followed the instructions reported in the FAQ
> (http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#gnat), but could not find in egcs/gcc
> the file README.gnat which is supposed to contain the patch required for
> building an Ada compiler (using Gnat 3.10p).
> I searched the archive of this mailing list but found no message related
> to this issue.
> Probably I have missed something.
> Thanks in advance for any advice about the place where I can get this
README.gnat was added after the egcs-1.0.3 release. It will appear
in the egcs-1.1 release.