This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ppc patch
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: ppc patch
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 21:50:57 -0600
- cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808242248.SAA01573@tiktok.cygnus.com>you write:
> Jeff, the patch came in just before I left for the weekend, and am I just
> looking at it now. I believe the patch doesn't go far enough, since the
> splitting code doesn't know about pre_dec addresses, and it leaves the
> register pointing to the wrong word. I'll fix it.
David took care of the problems today. I'll suck in his patches