This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH needed to bootstrap trunk with MIPSpro C Compiler
- To: Klaus-Georg Adams <Klaus-Georg dot Adams at chemie dot uni-karlsruhe dot de>
- Subject: Re: PATCH needed to bootstrap trunk with MIPSpro C Compiler
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 23:32:58 -0600
- cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808211727.TAA06898@achibm5.chemie.uni-karlsruhe.de>you write:
> I need the appended patch to bootstrap on mips-sgi-irix6. with the
> native compiler. It complains that the initializers are not constants.
> And could you please take a look at
> http://www.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-bugs/1998-Aug/0407.html, I suspect your
> loop-patch isn't innocent here, too. I can't tell for sure, because I
> haven't built the main-trunk since Aug 3, but I think your's was the
> only bigger change since the last working build.
I've installed your initializer fixes. Thanks!