This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH needed to bootstrap trunk with MIPSpro C Compiler
- To: Klaus-Georg Adams <Klaus-Georg dot Adams at chemie dot uni-karlsruhe dot de>
- Subject: Re: PATCH needed to bootstrap trunk with MIPSpro C Compiler
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at markmitchell dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:45:42 -0700
- CC: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Mark Mitchell Consulting
- References: <199808211727.TAA06898@achibm5.chemie.uni-karlsruhe.de>
- Reply-To: mark at markmitchell dot com
Klaus-Georg Adams wrote:
> I need the appended patch to bootstrap on mips-sgi-irix6. with the
> native compiler. It complains that the initializers are not constants.
Thanks; I've gotten too used to progamming in C++.
I'll look at the bootstrap failure you reported, but I don't expect
to have time for a little while. I've got a few too many open issues
at the moment, and I need to resolve some of them before I can
add to the list.