This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 19 Aug 1998 16:09:57 -0700
- Cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, jbuck at synopsys dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
Oops, I forgot to respond to this before. I don't think this patch is a
good idea, as there's no way to set XFAIL for the ICE. I think the old way
of considering an ICE to be a failure was fine. Sure, all crashes are
bugs, but not necessarily worse bugs than others.