This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem
- To: mark at markmitchell dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:37:31 -0600
- cc: jbuck at synopsys dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808092047.NAA17079@smtp.earthlink.net>you write:
> I'm not sure who maintains old-dejagnu.exp, so I'm not sure who to ask
> for permission to check this in. This patch makes handling of ICE's
> just like handling of SIGBUS/SIGSEGV, which seems fair.
> On the mainline, it detects the error you (Joe) referred to
> (explicit69.C) as well as one other crash.
> I think that this patch should go on the mainline and on the 1.1
> branch so that people testing 1.1 can have its benefits.
> Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
> Mark Mitchell Consulting http://www.markmitchell.com
> 1998-08-09 Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
> * lib/old-dejagnu.exp: Revise handling of `Internal compiler
Thanks. I've installed this patch into the mainline sources.