This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:55:16 -0700
- cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
I don't know; wouldn't an artificial function still increment block
I missed that, but it explains Mark's comment about this being safe because
the function didn't have any blocks. Maybe we need a more specific check
to see if the function has any blocks?