This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to change warn_write_strings to flag_const_strings
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch to change warn_write_strings to flag_const_strings
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:50:52 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, law at cygnus dot com
The new -f option would be in the C++ frontend; we will have separate
-fconst-strings and -Wwrite-strings. I thought it would be less confusing
to have the internal flags named appropriately.
OK. It makes sense now.