This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 18 Aug 1998 13:17:46 -0700
- Cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199808181953.MAA17859@rtl.cygnus.com>
>>>>> Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> * dwarf2out.c (dwarf2out_decl): Don't abort on a DECL_INGORED_P
> defined function if it is also DECL_ARTIFICIAL.
> This looks reasonable to me.
I don't know; wouldn't an artificial function still increment block