This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash
- To: mark at markmitchell dot com
- Subject: Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:53:32 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
* dwarf2out.c (dwarf2out_decl): Don't abort on a DECL_INGORED_P
defined function if it is also DECL_ARTIFICIAL.
This looks reasonable to me.
We will probably need the same fix to dwarfout.c dwarfout_file_scope_decl
to handle the DWARF1 case.