This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc halfword bug
- To: richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc halfword bug
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:44:59 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, rearnsha at sun52 dot arm dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808171039.LAA17736@sun52.NIS.cambridge>you write:
> This is a multipart MIME message.
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Can this go into egcs-1.1 please. It fixes a bug with handling HImode
> when the compiler tries to reload a memory-memory move.
> Mon Aug 17 11:25:52 1998 Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * arm.h (SECONDARY_INPUT_RELOAD_CLASS): Return NO_REGS if compiling
> for architecture v4.
I installed this on the egcs-1.1 branch.
Can you take care of installing it in the mainline sources?