This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to stdexcept for namespace std
- To: mark at markmitchell dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH to stdexcept for namespace std
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 17 Aug 1998 12:17:24 -0700
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199808171841.LAA23507@smtp.earthlink.net>
>>>>> Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'd like to put this patch on the mainline. OK?
> I think this patch should also go on the branch because it is
> zero-risk, and necessary if -fhonor-std. Jeff, Jason?
I agree that it's zero-risk, but I don't know how many people will be using