This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: An alpha patch for egcs 1.1
- To: rth at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: An alpha patch for egcs 1.1
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 22:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: jason at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
> On Sat, Aug 15, 1998 at 08:02:56PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> > I believe ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK config/alpha/alpha.h is wrong for
> > aggregated return type.
> You are exactly right. I've checked in a variant of this patch in
> both trees. Note that the same change was required in win-nt.h.
While we are on it, I have an impression there may be a prolem in all
ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNKs. Should we check all ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNKs to make
sure thay are ok? We know x86 and alpha are fine. How about others?
H.J. Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)