This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Improved HANDLE_PRAGMA macro and new INSERT_ATTRIBUTES macro
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Improved HANDLE_PRAGMA macro and new INSERT_ATTRIBUTES macro
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 18:38:13 -0600
- cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980815105737.A29987@dot.cygnus.com>you write:
> On Fri, Aug 14, 1998 at 05:59:43PM -0700, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > * Provides a way for the HANDLE_PRAGMA macro to work when USE_CPPLIB
> > is defined, by passing as the first argument a pointer to a function
> > that can be used to retrieve and restore characters to the input
> > stream.
> Egads man, pass a function pointer in without respect to USE_CPPLIB.
> Having the arguments be different things under different situations
> is deadly. Just take the plunge and fix up the small number of
> machines that define HANDLE_PRAGMA currently.
Agreed. There's little to be gained by having different interfaces
in this case.