This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Improved HANDLE_PRAGMA macro and new INSERT_ATTRIBUTES macro
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Improved HANDLE_PRAGMA macro and new INSERT_ATTRIBUTES macro
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 10:57:37 -0700
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199808150059.RAA32647@elmo.cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
On Fri, Aug 14, 1998 at 05:59:43PM -0700, Nick Clifton wrote:
> * Provides a way for the HANDLE_PRAGMA macro to work when USE_CPPLIB
> is defined, by passing as the first argument a pointer to a function
> that can be used to retrieve and restore characters to the input
Egads man, pass a function pointer in without respect to USE_CPPLIB.
Having the arguments be different things under different situations
is deadly. Just take the plunge and fix up the small number of
machines that define HANDLE_PRAGMA currently.