This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix support of C++ dllimports
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix support of C++ dllimports
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 15 Aug 1998 11:06:02 -0700
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <9808151502.AA08752@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>
>>>>> Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Jason, any side effect of peeking into TREE_TYPE(enclosing_type)?
No, but that's relying on an implementation detail of the C++ frontend; I'd
rather implement this in a more general way. And, of course, it doesn't
work if the attributes are specified after the class.