This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix for explicit SET modes
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com>
- Subject: Re: fix for explicit SET modes
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:54:30 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, rth at cygnus dot com, wilson at cygnus dot com, scox at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808141552.IAA20219@dm.cobaltmicro.com>you write:
> Then please do it this way if you can.
Will do. We didn't have the jump table markers before, so the DImode
hack made more sense then. With the markers in place, killing the
DImode hack ought to be pretty simple.