This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 20:43:14 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, ian at cygnus dot com
On 14 Aug 1998, Jason Merrill wrote:
> I think it would make more sense to treat _imp__ like _GLOBAL, so you would
> get "import stub for foo(bar)".
Thanks! I didn't know about that. I'll rework and resend.