This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 14 Aug 1998 18:09:02 -0700
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, ian at cygnus dot com
- References: <9808150005.AA08307@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>
I think it would make more sense to treat _imp__ like _GLOBAL, so you would
get "import stub for foo(bar)".