This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reg_n_info lossage
- To: law at cygnus dot com, Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: reg_n_info lossage
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:01:27 -0700
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <19980810003224.A3739@dot.cygnus.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
On Fri, Aug 14, 1998 at 01:37:11AM -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > * regclass.c (allocate_reg_info): Respect MIN when clearing data.
> If I read this correctly, this does not result incorrect code right?
> Or are there cases where this problem can result in incorrect code.
I don't think there are any cases where it generates incorrect code.
> The patch itself seems fine to me assuming you'll deal with the possible
> fencepost errors noted by Graham.
Pardon? I havn't see that message go by...