This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for explicit69.C
- To: jason at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH for explicit69.C
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 01:33:25 -0600
- Cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Joe Buck <jbuck at best dot com>
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808092224.PAA00737@smtp.earthlink.net>you write:
> Here's a patch to the regression that Joe Buck found in explicit69.C.
> It's 100% safe, since all it does is remove an assertion, so it should
> probably go on the 1.1 branch as well. Jason?
> Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
> Mark Mitchell Consulting http://www.markmitchell.com
> 1998-08-09 Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
> * pt.c (check_explicit_specialization): Don't abort on bogus
> explicit instantiations.
Jason have you looked at this patch?
explicit69.C is one of the tests that is regressing on a few platforms,
so we'd like to get it fixed.