This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com>
- Subject: Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 01:21:08 -0600
- cc: jfc at tiac dot net, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808120708.AAA26459@dm.cobaltmicro.com>you write:
> From: John Carr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:03:17 EDT
> Tue Aug 11 16:01:29 1998 John Carr <email@example.com>
> * sparc.c: Change return <exp> to <exp>; return; in functions
> returning void.
> I've applied this change into the tree.
> My questions still stand though :-)))
I haven't followed this closely. Are these changes something I should
bring into the egcs-1.1 tree?