This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sparc.md generates invalid opcode
- To: John Carr <jfc at tiac dot net>
- Subject: Re: sparc.md generates invalid opcode
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 01:24:37 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808102304.TAA19364@pc.>you write:
> The new sparc.md generates the opcode "b,pt %xcc" which causes the Solaris
> 2.6 assembler to dump core. This patch fixes the problem by changing
> "b,pt" to "ba,pt". Also, since the only processor with the b,a bug is
> TurboSPARC the patch eliminates the bug workaround for V9.
"new sparc.md" implies to me this is not needed for the egcs-1.1
branch. Is that correct?