This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- To: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:02:03 -0600
- cc: Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>, hjl at lucon dot org, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> >>>>> "Craig" == Craig Burley <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Craig> Dave, could you install this onto the 1.1 branch and mainline?
> I don't have the patch and won't be able to deal with it for a week or
> so. (The log entry doesn't make sense to me in isolation.) Can
> someone else check it in?
I will take care of it. I believe I've already got the patch in my
release patch queue (didn't get to it last night 'cuz I was fixing
problems with the cvs mail logging gunk. Yuk)