This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 13 Aug 1998 17:42:22 +0100
- Cc: burley at gnu dot org, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <m0z6yXJ-000391C@ocean.lucon.org>
>>>>> "HJ" == H J Lu <email@example.com> writes:
HJ> You can take a look at Make-lang.in. Image you have a machine
HJ> which can run 1,000 processes at the same time,
I used to build pre-beta g77 on a multiprocessor. I just wasn't going
to try to recreate the patch from the log entry, not saying that
there's anything wrong with it.
Incidentally, the autoconf doc says stamp-type files like that should
be echoed to, not just touched. I don't know if that's an issue on
any systems of interest (old BSD-ish, like Toon's?).