This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- To: burley at gnu dot org (Craig Burley)
- Subject: Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:35:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk
> HJ, thanks for this patch, it looks entirely safe. Could you let me know
> whether you think the same thing should be done for the g77$(exeext)
> and g77-cross$(exeext) targets, which I was also (somewhat intentionally,
> not knowing the implications vis-a-vis parallel make) somewhat lazy
> about? If so, you're welcome to submit a patch if only to save me
> the bother.
g77$(exeext) and g77-cross$(exeext) are fine since they depend on
those who will touch lang-f77.