This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- To: Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 13 Aug 1998 13:01:50 +0100
- Cc: hjl at lucon dot org, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199808130923.FAA14007@melange.gnu.org>
>>>>> "Craig" == Craig Burley <email@example.com> writes:
Craig> Dave, could you install this onto the 1.1 branch and mainline?
I don't have the patch and won't be able to deal with it for a week or
so. (The log entry doesn't make sense to me in isolation.) Can
someone else check it in?