This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: problems with cvs -z9 update
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: problems with cvs -z9 update
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 20:08:39 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Kaveh Ghazi <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, Mike Stump <mrs at cygnus dot com>
[ Cc: Kaveh and Mike, as they have scripts in egcs/contrib as well... ]
On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
>> What exactly to you mean by copyright? Most scripts in contrib/ lack any
>> copyright, the only one I could find was in test_summary (by Alexandre).
>> Shall I copy that?
> That would be fine.
> We've been pretty lax about copyright stuff in the contrib dir, but
> we probably should be more careful to avoid problems in the future.
Perhaps Kaveh and Mike could update their scripts as well?
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology